21 December, 2006

jeff is back from hongkong..was abit sad he didn't get me what i ask him to help me get,but i knew it,didn't held much hope but still ..anyway he did get me 'lao po bing',and chicken biscuits or what you call it..
and my arnold palmer shoe but a size smaller,left foot is just ok,but right foot abit tight,and of different color of what i want..i want totally black he got creamy white with lime green stripes tongue,it's unique i must say,and you can't get it in singapore though..
i'm starting to like it but still,the size isn't right.such a waste huh?
how i wish i could bring it back to change for a size bigger..
so...remember,never ever get footwear for someone overseas.that's what happen when i get for my mom last trip,too small! :(
there's always lots to buy at hongkong but jeff didn't get any..

he bought a absolut vodka at the airport,bling bling,limited edition one with golden casing..cool! and it's damn cheap!!!

can't wait for my next trip to i don't know where but must for sure buy lots of stuff!!!
cheap ones especially! ;)
Site Meter