16 December, 2006

warn!
-content's very long winded


oh man,i've been shopping like crazy,like nobody business..
mango,then pull and bear..
gosh,i ought to save money already.i still got kl trip at the end of december.
yep,and
i met with this incident the other day,was shopping at mango during my break.And YES! it's mango sales!
Erm,..am not exactly excited it's 'mango' sales cause' i'm not a fan.
But all the ladies,girl,women looks soo crazy about it..and the whole place look worst than a market.
just that i've been looking for skinny jeans for quite a time and they happen to have it on sales like half the price,so yea..why not?

so i grab some of the jeans and queue up for the fitting room,i took like 3 pieces(grr,some people just love taking their own sweet time)
quickly i try 3 of them,too loose,too tight,and can't even button..

So i went back and took 2 more but of the correct size this time,yep,i have to queue up once again..
emotionally draining.
and very time consuming..

I'm in a rush at that moment,see the tag, took the jeans to the cashier,so happily that i finally bought a jeans at just $49,pay then rush back to work..

so i was telling everyone how the fuck cheap i get my jeans(very cheap indeed..)

Had shift so i finish work earlier,went down to mango again cause i didn't have the chance to really shop.
ok! here's the best part,the award winning one if it was a drama or something,yes very dramatic i know'
i saw the exactly same jeans with the tag that says...GUESS WHAT???
you must be thinking,oh must be cheaper..?
no no no..
it says $99,every piece..
then you must be thinking,"well then?isn't it like a good thing??!
i'm soo damn lucky(my ass)to get the one that is $49?

no no no!

i took out that reciept of mine and realised they charged me $99!!!!
(shit,why do i always met such stupid thing! and i totally admit that i'm actually seriously blur! who can i blame that i'm in a rush???!and so i didn't check my receipt..stupid me,and damn sway la..)
NINETYNINE!!!
extra $50! FIFTY DOLLARS!
not fifty cents..


So,me in a very devastated state(thinking"shit,did i just spend $99 on a jeans in a sales?"SALES?!)
went up and tell my colleague,he my hero took that mango carrier like some suspicious item,accompany me down to actually ask for a refund cause' i eventually thought is $49,the tag says FORTYNINE! ok?

so is not my fault is it?

i can actually pay a few more dollars and get a levi's jeans instead..why mango?
that's what my colleague said too.

And,god bless me,she return my $50,in exchange for the one that is $49..

stupid fuck,that jeans is of it's original price,they just paste the stupid orangey sticker over it and make people think that it's at a discount price already..

nice one..

thanks anyway,i learn my lesson.
=)

i've learn to..
CHECK the fucking receipt!!!!

tj.
Site Meter