05 December, 2006

damn fuck la..this happen like 2 days ago.
well,i had this quarrel with this bitch that claim to be the person-in-charge of subway marina square..(ok,back then the whole subway is like fill with my voice cause'..)(read on..)

i was like,"OH MY GOD! your the person-in-charge here and you can't even handle this kinda stuff?!"
which is..her staff double charge me..
he actually swipe my card twice which i thought he did,but didn't say anything cause' i'm not really sure then,so i when to check my card balance and realised he did charge me twice..
then i actually when back and claim my $ which is only $5.90,but if i didn't,then that means i ate subway for like $11.80 which i can eat at somewhere nicer..
but then the bitch don't even bother to check,keep assuming that they didn't double charge me,and say if they did then why didn't i tell them before that,and come back now?! and she was talking to me in a damn fucking rude tone,so i actually started to raise my voice and say "HELLLOOOOOOO! HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHAT YOU DID BEHIND THE COUNTER??!!!! and for goodness sake la,why would i wanna cheat your $,5.90 is nothing but now is your mistake and why the hell are you giving me such fucking attitude??!!!!"and on and on......

and that bitch actually got nothing to say but "we didn't double charge you....!"then open the drawer and pass me the 5.90 but in a very unsatisfied way..I SWEAR I WANNA GIVE HER, NOT ONE BUT FEW TIGHT SLAP!!! FUCKING BIACTH!

in the end what i did was tell her to fuck off,and as i walk towards the door,at the top of my voice i say.."shut the hell up!!!!
i was damn damn fucking pissed!!!!
grrrr....!

i'm not a bit embarrassed by my actions cause' she soo fucking deserve it!
if only she apologize and talk to me nicely,i would have thank her and visit subway again..

oh and,she's actually not a singaporean..damn! why hired such people to work in singapore when she got such bad attitude..oh! and mainly dumb!
dumb ass bitch!
disgraceful.send her back to her country and give others a opportunity to work here..someone who deserve it more than her..

whatever..

damn fucking busy today..
the worst is yet to come..which will be tommorow..
lmao!
help! i'm going insane!
Site Meter