30 September, 2007

speak up when there's something troubling you.my horoscope says.
it's just a mind game alright,the fortune teller says something and you try to relate to it,that's how the game works.
you know when you got a lot to think about,so much it's overwhelming,then you come to a conclusion where you're thinking nothing?actually you became speechless.
and girls especially love to relate themselves to whatever they see or think,like we take the shape of something.it should be the other way round when it takes the shape of us.
tell me I'm wrong.

if i were to foresee the future from the light,I'd say it's too bright.
if i were to foresee the future away from the light,it's too dark,"please lend me your torch light!"

wow,guess it's the lack of sleep that is awakening the crap in me.
it works the same way as alcohol,when people gets high,i get crappy. LOL!//
Site Meter