21 September, 2007

a lot has been going on.and a lot but at my own pace.haha.you know what i mean?

yesterday was a fruitful day.ahahah..
trip to Sentosa yesterday,and 1st time in my life i had bad sun burn!! gosh.damn pain,help!but fortunately only on my back,phew! if it's all over i don't think I'll be able to move then.hahaha.
thank goodness i had that sample pack of sunscreen cream SPF38?
oh wow!it really is good! part that i applied the cream is fine,other than that it's burning!
guess I'll go check out the price for the sunscreen it's really good!i must say!
after tanning we had our lunch at harbour front,then to Vivo,then town after town Bugis then chicken rice at Dhobyghaut..
tell me we aren't tired after going so many places!lol.
and everywhere we went i bought something//
lunch at harbour front,a towel and watch at vivo,a dress at taka,earrings at Bugis,dinner at Dhobyghaut.
Ahaha! if lunch and dinner counts?

i skip work today because we're going for durians??
if not I'm going to kill her.lol.kidding.
Site Meter