29 August, 2006

mothr fuckin 'daughter' of a bitch

haven't been bloggin cuz i'm seriously busy! but right after this month i'm gonna have a long big break,..got tons of time to blog all i want..
ha! and the reason is cuz im quitting this A hole job! stand for 10 whole hours everyday!!for some itsy bitsy pathetic pay..wth! i might as well rot at home..
nah,gonna find another job..
cuz i'm going hongkong this saturday!!!woohoo!!!!but guess i'm going broke after that trip..
hell,my foot's aching badly,cuz of all the standing..fucks..
i hate my lady boss,she's such a bitch!too money minded..
but i feel kinda bad for saying her bitch cuz my boss is such a nice person..yea,and they are husband and wife..
whatever! it's like,erm..'like father like son' kinda thing?u know..
anyway,forget about those dumb ass bitches and enjoy my trip to hongkong and my biggie o' break to come..YAY!
alritey! gotta go do something meaningful cuz it's my off day today!
ciao!
Site Meter