11 July, 2006

tired

1st day of work,busy busy busy,i dunno why but im kinda happy tho'..yea,and i didn't know they sell such nice pendant,ok actually just a few i had my eyes on.it's a heart shape locket.damn nice,i'm soo gonna get it and it's cheap!my my,i'm coming for you my locket!hehe..i've been looking for this kinda pendant since i dunno when..and it comes with shiny silver or oxidies(ok i dunno how to spell)one!dunno which one to get.
had supper with pq after work reach home about 12 and so funny mom and dad thought i gone missing,i mean isn't it ironic?i go home late all the time!LOL!
the reason i didn't pick up the phone and actually didn't even realised it's ringing,is cuz im in my own world,where music from my ipod fills my brain!haha!and this always happen,no wonder people are starring at me during my ride home in the mtr..weird people..
working tommorow gotta turn in early.
m.o.s on wed,cuz is cons birthday.so typical,every people who's turning 18 that day wanna go club.
but definitely not me.
i go only when there's event or something on..
call me no life,i don't give a shit!
=D
Site Meter