31 July, 2008

beezee

exam's this coming Monday and i haven't study. =(
OH EM GEE!
am pack with many things to be done and it never gets lesser! omgomgomg!
OK RELAX,WHERE SHOULD I START?

so we've heard erm feng shui lun lui zhuan?

erm..er.. yea so er..so i've been taking doxycycline for a week and yesterday i miss 1 pills so i decided to take it when i reach home.i took the pills on an empty stomach(NEVER DO THAT!)
then i start to feel sick and nose runny i puke and spitted blood.BOO!stupid.me.

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!
I AM GOING TO SINGFEST!!! YAY YAY YAY!
haha, i am not soo keen in it at first,then i get excited when i know i'm going to go! =)
but i'm happy and grateful for because Guthrie is bringing me and we'll get to have lotsa fun i hope! haha

Dempsey after work with jas,Renee and the friend(i'm sorry i didn't get your name,oops). It's my first. Went to Ben and Jerry, dinner then dessert!
yea, it was nice, i guess we had fun =)
live band liven up the atmosphere, playing mostly my favourite numbers. It's a great place to chill!
Anyway if I'm really that fortunate i may be able to watch or at least get a glimpse of the F1 race. That is if i get the job for the event.
Ooh, then it will definitely be the most eventful year in my entire life so far. first singfest then F1.lol.
Am i over exaggerating?
Site Meter