22 July, 2008

say NO! to threading ever!

i dunno about any other girls out there, as for me i had bad bad results after i get my face thread(a traditional way of removing hair)at one of the place at little India and that place is quite well known. right, so i had a lot of very very bad red bumps on my face on the day after, first its on my forehead then now the whole face. Imagine pimples, yup.
it's damn fu*king depressing as my face previously was quite ok. But now, it's ruined, yup it's horrid.
i just did some reading up about it and found that quite a few people had the same reaction, and the worst part is, it takes them like very long for the face to clear up or rather it never.. yep.
their face condition deteriorate and it never clears up ever..
well, it's damn fuckedup.my face is screwed. =(((
Site Meter