19 June, 2007

yea,today was a full day =)

MY GOODNESS!urgh.i've got a permanent panty.
my butt is super white compare to other parts of my body that is expose to the sun..!!!
there is like a contrast,it's so super obvious!!!
you know i not tann but black easily and fast,that is why i don't like the idea of going tanning with my sis..

went tampines swimming pool to actually accompany my sis cuz she wanna tann.
and was a lil bit excited cuz i haven't swim in years!!!or visit the swimming pool.lol.
so we reach and i can't wait to 'swim' =D
but i feel weird wearing erm,tankini..phew lucky its not bikini tho'.cuz everyone's wearing swimsuit.but its quite alright after i went into the pool i swam in a lil corner of my own.teehee!
i thought i wouldn't like it,but i guess i enjoy it more than i thought.i dunno why tho'?even i'm swimming alone.

then to aunt's place to bake cupcake.
jas idea.
decorated a few cupcake of my own.hehe,fun.

after dinner
-to geylang to have soya bean and beancurd and mini pao.

woah..i eat alot!
Site Meter