17 March, 2007

hell!
i got the worst nightmare ever!!!
I'm dead serious,this is the worst ever ever ever!!!
the thought of it gives me goose bumps and shiver down my effin' spine!
GOSH!
ok here goes,i don't really remember exactly what the dream is about,but i remember very well that,in my dream there's(ok I'm having those goosebumps while i'm typing,and i'm all alone at home,fucks)a sound in my kitchen toilet,some steel objects banging against each other kinda sound,and something,my instinct tell me,the toilet is flooded with water or some liquid form thingy,and so with a little hesitation i walk towards my fear and...

i think i'll continue when someone's home or something,it's really giving me the creeps..

damn.i didn't know such thing will leave such big impact on me.
i don't even dare type or think bout' it..
bleh..coward.

lol.


ok i'm back.

- and to my biggest shock! i saw,what i think it should be dead body wrap in black garbage bag floating on my kitchen toilet floor..with steel kinda ring big enough to put around the neck a few of it..and stains of blood on the wall.
and worst of all reveal a face ghastly pale..

and the nightmare doesn't end here,though the way i describe my dream couldn't be as realistic,it's like when sometimes we just couldn't explain exactly how we felt..same thing.

then i dream of some really weird stuff,like end of the world or something,..this i couldn't remember,but i know it sucks a whole lot!!!! it's like really experiencing it,end of the world?the whole thing,is damn bad..

two different kinda dreams in one night,damn weird creepy scary ones,makes me wanna stay awake forever..

or maybe try dream catcher?
rofl.

dreams can be nice,can be sweet,...where we drools,and find saliva on our pillow case,..
can be angry,can be sad-- when you woke up and find yourself actually crying..


well,why this two dreams???
Site Meter