01 March, 2007

if i know this would happen i would have..mm..nevermind..
it's all too late now,too late to say or think about anything..
but i guess i learn what is there for me to learn.
i learn not to belive in words,they are full of lies.and all doesn't make sense now..

well,jess...you are dumb enough,so blame no one but yourself..
you're not alone,there is more to this i know..

when you give no chance it all ends tonight.

i was left behind with no room to talk,my mouth was force stitched.

so badly it bleed,my paper heart it bleed.
red,is all i see..

guess all i gotta do and that's what i'm doing now-move along.

take back my love your stealing,today i'm fine without you..

you'll learn what i learn and that's when you'll understand how i feel..

emo people are happy people =)
i'm happy being emo

it's time to dye it black and cut it short

gotta stop my emo shit and go all excited bout' bkk trip!
4 a.m
6.30 a.m
8.30 a.m
12 p.m

smiles.
hugs.
Site Meter