13 June, 2006

im still lazin' around..

its been long since i blog..
so here goes..
wait! 1st oh my! oh my! oh my!
im still lazin' around,bummin' around..wateva,u name it..and tinkin' bout d fact that im still doin' notin since months ago..im soo gonna kill myself..how useless can i get?!!! MY GOD!
i need help,serious..
help anyone?
ok..enuf of the drama already..

wow,my blog..full of dramatic moments..readin' it through again,seems so meaningless..

anyway..
went zouk last saturday..
went there to watch d flatland demo..dey r really good i have to say..soo good and cute too..haha..=D
and miss jeff gig at cine that day noon..
its 1pm,and i don't wake up till 4pm everyday..
so..didn't went to watch,anyway he got enuf supporter there,don't think he still need me..

he's such a bitch.. haha..(kinda funny calling him bitch)
nah.im kiddin'//

Site Meter