24 May, 2006

helluva roller coaster ride

22may
went to wtch over the hedge with pq at century sq..not bad show..actually wanted to catch the da vinci code but it was full..damn it man..nevermind..

today..
fuck man..
i nvr meant to b 'purposely' late ok!
shit i am innocent la..damn it..
1hr is not enuf 4 me to get ready..especially when its last min thing..
fuck man i was kinda pissed..
chang half way n he ask me not to come already..
not half way actually..is full way..and whatever is full way la..
crap..
just totally fully dressed already..
nvm..
dunno what im sayin also..

ok..
not to think bout it already..
its makin' me more pissed than ever..
FUCK YOU!!!

i apologize and what more u want?
ass..
argh!!!!

my life,..
recently..
is like a fuckin' disaster now man..
more like a roller coaster ride i think..
like goin' up then down..
aye..look what i've done..
look what i've get myself into.. a whole lot of trouble..
and it fuckin' give me head ache..
1 day i sure go crazy man..

god bless me!
Site Meter