06 May, 2006

i felt like i'm dead already..

woke up at 1600,damn..its soo late already..
sigh..went to have a bath,then ate some cereals
and here i am! bloggin'..
well well well..i feel like im dead already..
i got no life and no life=dead!
really dead!
well at least im still typing..its a sign that im alive,and people barely notice tho'..
hell..what am i suppose to do then?
god! i feel like shit,its like nobody know of my existence or smtin'..
argh!!!
Everyone been busy with their stuff..i feel so left behind..
i feel like im still living in year 2004..
im soo stuck there..

everybody moves on except for one person that anybody barely noticed..
and yes that's me!
hi all! i'm here you know?!
god!(again i'm calling after you,do you hear me?or my prayers?)
why do i always have to make myself sound so worthless..
that's when i need someone to wake me up from my own world and agitate me by shouting
get a life will ya?!
whoa! who's that?!(it's one helluva scream,damn u!)
oh man what am i doin' here? i gotta go..!

Site Meter